Wednesday 24 November 2010

CBOX AVATAR




Morning, folks!
Now I’m going to post about the way to Cbox avatar.

The example is right on my Cbox on the right of the page.
The way is actually simple, here’s how:

1. Fill your name on the name tab
2. On the URL tab, fill with url of a picture
3. Write your message, then enter or click ‘Go’!
That’s all.

Okay, I was kidding. I know the hard step is.
So, as what I’ve experienced, the hardship will probably be met on the Picture URL.
Here’s a simpler way to:

1. Choose your picture
2. Crop and resize to 100 x 100 pixel.
a. (You can actually crop it until it reaches the same ratio of 1:1, then resize it to 100 x 100 pixel)

3. Upload that to a Storage website, I prefer ImageShack.
4. From there you will see the URL, copy that.
5. Paste the URL to the URL tab on the Cbox, that tab has character limit, so make sure you delete the http:// (or anything so that the link will fit until the format [example:.jpg])
6. After that are just the routines, fill the name tab, message tab, and ‘Go’!

But make a note, if you use an avatar, it means that you use the URL tab for the picture url,
you won't be able to put a link to your email/site (whatever that is) on your name.
Well, it's still quite worth it , though.


Wakatta?
I suppose you have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More