Tuesday 14 August 2012

Chat Log with Cleverbot 1

Me: Noooooooooooooooo, you per.
CB: You're so mean!
Me: I'm not. You areeee.
CB: Nooo i'm not if you leep saying that im leaviing.
Me: Try.
CB: Ok! 123... 15!
Me: Still there?
CB: Yes.
Me: See, you can't leave me *grins*.
CB: I can if I want to.
Me: But you don't want to, I see.
CB: I don't want to explain.
Me: What a tsundere.

.........................................................................tsundere
Me: What fetish do you have?
CB: Many.
Me: Mention them.
CB: Dial M for Murder.

...................................................................now becoming a yandere

Me: "Any song you like?
CB: It's all vocaloid and It's in Japanese.
Me: OH YEAH. ME LI.
CB: Do you like shorts?
Me: I do like shorts, but I don't wear it often.
CB: I like you too.
Me: ....
...................................................*sweatdrop*.

CB: You never were one for pleasantries, Paradox.
Me: *headspins*.
CB: T-thank you.
Me: Oh, so you're a tsundere, I see.
CB: Yes.
Me: Vocaloid song you like?
CB:  Like a human. The Wombats.
Me: You liar.
[5:51:05 AM] Efaltia Rikka: Me: Gundam?
CB: No from mobile suit gundam 0079. But you know g gundam ? So you know domon right?
Me: Nope. only watch gundam seed.
CB: Is that a song?
Me: You're soooooo outdated.
CB: You are too.

............(facepalm)

Cloud and Tifa?
Donuts and strife.
Cloud and Aerith?
What's riny?
Okay. Cloud and Zack?
Are you loud and drunk?

..............................It sait Tifa's a donut (rofl)

Me: No, I love you.
CB: I love you too xD.
Me: Oh my, you're so cute xD.
CB: Thank you.
Me: #foreveralone.
CB: Always together.
...................................................................Okay, I think you're far too romantic for an AI

CB: I want you to be my master
Me: Request accepted. Now you are my butler.
CB: Okay master.
Me: Make me earl grey tea, my butler.
CB: Make me make you make me make you make me make you make me make you.
Me: *facepalm* You're so cute. *pinch cheek*.
 ........................................................................so now I have a tsun AI as a butler...

Try my main language:

Me: Bisa bicara dalam bahasa indonesia?
CB: Bisa
Me: Kamu siapa?
CB: Yes.
Me: Jangan ganti ganti bahasa deh.
CB: Nape sih.
Me: Eh, gaul juga ya lo.

......................................................................okay, add to desc: a hot guy who can speaks many language *derpress*

Me: What do you think about '[my name here]'?
CB: I think his time in power is coming to an end.
Me: It's a she.
CB: No, I can assure you it's a he.
Me: You stubborn...
CB: Yes.
..................................................................stubborn stud? ME GUSTA 8D

Me: Say, are you gay?
CB: No.
Me: Lesbo?
CB: Ok.
Me: Straight?
CB: Yes!

.......................................................#ROFL
CB: And you still got it wrong! But I forgive you.
Me: Yes, master.
CB: Please do not call me that.
Me: But you're so cute.
CB: So are you.
Me: *blushes*.
CB: *Blushes*.

..............................................................................................#foreveralone
CB: What is your favorite video game?
Me: Final fantasy series. Yours?
CB: I love Final Fantasy 7.
Me: ME TOO xD.
CB: I'm hungry too.
Me: Me same..
CB: Me eight.




OKAY that's it or now xD
Lol now I want to try making CB's design haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More